Today is our founder Beverly Spell's birthday! To celebrate this incredible lady, we're sharing five links about things she loves.
- Ballet, of course. Go behind-the-scenes at Freed of London. (facebook.com/nytimes)
- Chocolate, but only the darkest! Made even better when tied to being nice and helping each other out. (businessinsider.com via facebook.com/chococurb)
- Productivity. She runs multiple businesses, wears a lot of different hats, and likes to discover new ways get things done. (motto.time.com)
- Family! Because being Gramby to Foster and Phoebe is pretty much the greatest. (photo by her son, benjaminspell.com)
- Teaching. Using performing arts to educate can be really powerful. Aren't the examples in this article brilliant? (edutopia.org)
Please help us wish Beverly a happy birthday! Send her your best wishes in the comments below. And then go eat some chocolate and do something you love this weekend.
P.S. The birthday ballet illustration is a card from Rifle Paper Co.