Hope you had a great week! We're back with another round of our five favorite links found around the web. Check these out, and let's dance into the weekend together...
- Five ways to raise kind children from a Harvard psychologist. (washingtonpost.com)
- Lucy Gray spent 14 years photographing the journey of three prima ballerinas balancing dance and motherhood, and the photos are stunning. (fastcodesign.com)
- Wow, still choreographing and dancing at 100-years-old! (abc.net.au)
- A great article on how dancers learn choreography. (theguardian.com)
- Dancing balloons, a fun and educational activity for little dancers cooped up inside. (babbledabbledo.com)
What was your favorite thing about this week? And what are your plans for the weekend?
P.S. The photo of Kristin Long with son Kai by Lucy Gray was found via the article in #2. You can pre-order Gray's book, Balancing Acts: Three Prima Ballerinas Becoming Mothers, here.