As a way to give you a high-five for making it through this week, we're starting a new series called Friday Five. For this first week, we're sharing our five favorite links from around the web.
- The ultimate flow chart for cleaning out your closest, since doing that inspired our new year's resolution! (vogue.com via cupcakesandcashmere.com)
- Ballet Beautiful's Mary Helen Bowers tips for working out more in 2015. (thenewpotato.com)
- A touching essay for ballet moms on a timeless act of service and love. (huffingtonpost.com)
- Because we can't get enough of our green drinks, here is a round up of the best green smoothies on Instagram this week. (wellandgood.com)
- And finally, ballet hits the streets of Miami and the rooftops of Paris in these creative videos. (vogue.com + elle.com)
Hope you enjoy these links as much as we did. Let us know your favorite one, or share with us your own favorite thing you watched or read around the web this week.
P.S. The photo of artist Maya Hayuk's colorful mural at Wynwood Walls was taken by Martha Cooper (cartwheelart.com). Be sure to watch the first video in #5 to see more of this neat art complex in Miami.