How to Make a Jellyfish Prop
- Gather the necessary supplies listed below.
- Ribbons: I purchased different shades of cream, gold, and silver ribbons from the fabric store, but you can get creative or use whatever ribbons you may already have around.
- Clear bubble umbrella: Available on Amazon.
- Battery lights, if desired: Available on Amazon. These make the prop extra whimsical and make the kids light up with excitement, but you can make the jellyfish prop without them.
- Clear packing tape: If you’re like me, you always have several rolls around. I find this is a product where the name brand makes a difference. I’d recommend buying in stock to save: Amazon.
- Randomly cut the ribbons in one foot to two feet lengths.
- Tape the light string and battery pack to the umbrella using clear packing tape, if you have chosen to use lights on your jellyfish prop.
- Sew the various length ribbons to one ribbon measuring the circumference of the umbrella.
- Tape the ribbon you made in the previous step to the umbrella using clear packing tape.